Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Political Introduction

     We live in a world that is all about politics. May it be your local city politics, or the politics in a distant nation; we all have our own opinions. These opinions are what fuel our beliefs of these immense and often overwhelming topics. But however complex each of these topics in politics are, our core beliefs are what define them. It is important to be aware of the multiple topics in politics all over the world to get a true understanding of what is going on globally. We need to know what is going on all over the world and not always thinking about ourselves. This global mindset is what we need to achieve. When discussing political ideas, it is necessary to accommodate a global viewpoint because what is best for us is not always best for all. However strong your core beliefs are, you must always be able to sometimes go against these beliefs to look at the greater good. We are all at fault with this. It is challenging to do this, but I will admit that I am at fault for this as well. Going forward I will respect all the topics being discussed. I will address multiple viewpoints and thorough explanations behind the reasoning of a topic. I will also include my own opinions to compare with those of other people. I cordially invite you to discuss these topics of politics that I will address in the near future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment